Continuity, safety and adaptability have been our main focus under the recent pandemic conditions. Thankfully, we have a client base, workforce and supply chain who have followed and respected the Government and Flavourfresh guidelines, enabling us to continue to pick, pack and distribute our consistently premium flavoured produce safely across the UK.
Deliveries, Clients and Colleagues
We are working closely with clients and suppliers to ensure we continue to “feed the nation” safely and efficiently along the supply and delivery chain.
- Incoming deliveries are managed by Flavourfresh staff only, keeping safe distances and ensuring drivers are cab-bound for all loading and unloading (excluding comfort breaks where separate, sanitised external facilities are available)
- Internal working practices adapted from crop work to picking, packing and delivery, including administration and machinery maintenance.
- PPE available for all staff and instructions as to its safe and effective use provided.
- Screens installed where necessary in working areas to ensure 2m distances are maintained.
- Floor markings have been put down to ensure safe distance is maintained within our buildings
- Sanitiser available at all entry points
- Staggered and restricting seating in canteen areas.
- Communal areas have had provisions put in place to aid social distancing. (Restrictions on staff in cloakroom and canteen)
- Minimizing mingling where possible. Employees are to work in the same teams and positions on a day to day basis.
UPDATED: Risk Assessment and COVID-19 Secure Status
We have had an independent Risk Assessment – Coronavirus (COVID-19) conducted for Flavourfresh Salads Limited. The Company have also received certification of COVID-19 Secure status.
For further details, please view the latest Flavourfresh documentation by clicking a link/image below:
Added: 18 May 2020 and Updated: 20 August 2020